I had constructed and painted the two doors for the west side last weekend. I finally got around to installing them this weekend. after installing them I put plastic on the outside of the doors. This plastic is the same plastic that the end walls have and it is extremely tough. It will work out nicely for these doors. I installed handles also. I will need to get another lock as the one installed is way too small.
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Used forklift to install exhaust fans on Saturday. 48 inch exhaust fans were actually 54 inches. I had to rework the space I had constructed for the exhaust fans. This was a lot of extra work that I really didn't want to do. But it is done now.
Sunday, November 1, 2015
Spent time this weekend putting the end panel fabric on the green house. It rained on Saturday so I didn't get a whole lot done on Saturday. So today I finished up the East End and finished the west end right before the Sun down. So I just had to staple the fabric on.